TinyButStrong - the PHP Template Engine
Categories > TBS next version >

Bug with magnet=# and multiple defined blocks

The forum is closed. Please use Stack Overflow for submitting new questions. Use tags: tinybutstrong , opentbs

By: Rudy
Date: 2009-09-18
Time: 09:21

Bug with magnet=# and multiple defined blocks

Hi Skrol29,

I found a strange behavior with magnet=# using a block definition like:

                        <table>
              <thead><tr><th>Code</th><th>Name</th></tr></thead>
              <tbody>
                <tr id="member-[members.id]">[members.class;att=class;magnet=#]<td>[members.code]</td><td>[members.company;block=tr;bmagnet=table]</td></tr>
              </tbody>
            </table>

The magnet=# in this case causes the class-value itself (in my case one of the rows should have the class "active") into an attribute (the row itself then has an attribute active="". I worked around it by removing magnet=#.

Best regards
Rudy
By: Rudy
Date: 2009-09-18
Time: 09:23

Re: Bug with magnet=#

Oh, I'm sorry, the title is wrong. At the beginning I thought it was because of a double block definition to create the zebra-look for the table, but it wasn't.
By: Rudy
Date: 2009-09-18
Time: 09:26

Re: Bug with magnet=#

I need an edit-function :) The TBS-Version I used is the current beta 3.5.0b2009-09-07.
By: Skrol29
Date: 2009-09-19
Time: 02:10

Re: Bug with magnet=#

hi Rudy,

Thank you very much for this bug report !
I've easily reproduced your bug.

The bug is fixed, and you can download the last TBS beta version named 3.5.0b2009-09-19.



By: Rudy
Date: 2009-09-19
Time: 11:21

Re: Bug with magnet=#

Hi Skrol29,

no, thank YOU for the quick fix :)

Bye